Wednesday, September 19, 2007

dispelling/confirming rumors.

I have been getting a lot of questions about the picture of my skull on my profile. I would like to address this issue by first saying that my answer should in no way take away from my greatness as a bike racer, and a human being.
Having said that: YES. YES. That is really my skull. It was taken using expirimental X-Ray technology to produce a hi-rez image.
As I have often said: "There is more to me than just a great tan, this fantastic body, and tall socks." In this case, there is also my diamond encrusted skull.

2 comments:

Lyle said...

You sound like an idiot.

D. Diamond said...

I am a genius. I could've been a famous scientist or a movie star.
You are nobody. You are lucky I didn't delete your comment, it will probably be read more than anything you write on your craphole of a blog just because it's on MY blog and I'm famous.